The editorial editions are as follows:
- Sara Berger's edition of The Bird of Paradise by William Henry Dutton
- Anne Brown's edition of A Strange Friendship: A Story of New Zealand by Charlotte Evans
- Anne Brown's edition of Over The Hills, and Far Away: A Story of New Zealand by Charlotte Evans
- Vicky Hughes' edition of Utu: A Story of Love, Hate and Revenge by Margaret Bullock
- David Weir's edition of The Angel Isafrel: A Story of Prohibition in New Zealand by George McCullagh Reed
Further information regarding the corpus of novels can be obtained here: Nineteenth Century Novels Corpus Page. We would like to thank Jane Stafford from the School of English, Film, Theatre and Media Studies for working to make the course a success.